According to the current analysis of Reports and Data, the global Food and Agriculture Products and Technology Market was valued at USD 490.09 Billion in 2018 and expected to reach USD 740.27 Billion by the year 2026, at a CAGR of 6.07 percent. Food and agriculture technology and products used for making products and also in the production of machines used in farming. The food and agriculture technology and commodities provide a rise in crop production, efficient resources use and safeguard of crops from harsh climatic conditions.
This market intelligence report includes a comprehensive evaluation of the market, discussing the value, volume, size, share, growth rate, key trends, demand & supply ratio, gross revenue, competitive landscape, regional analysis, manufacturers, product types, and end-user applications to give a 360° overview of the global Food and Agriculture Products and Technology industry. The study provides key information pertaining to the different elements that are propelling or restraining the growth of the sector. It draws accurate forecasts to estimate the prospective growth of the overall business.
Get sample copy of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/2410
Key participants include global food & agriculture technology, and products industry are ADM (US), Evonik (Germany), Genus (UK), Neogen (US), AKVA Group (Norway), Eurofins (Luxembourg), Canopy Growth Corporation (Canada), DSM (Netherlands), United Technologies (US), Signify Holdings (Netherlands), SGS SA (Switzerland), Zoetis (UK), GEA (Germany), Deere & Company (US), Daikin (Japan), Pentair (UK), Intertek (UK), Americold Logistics (US), Groupe Grimaud (France), and MosaMeat (Netherlands)
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Food and Agriculture Products and Technology industry is growing at a CAGR of 9.2 % in the Asia Pacific, followed by North America and Europe. The increase in farming practice owing to the spiraling population has resulted in the region to be the fastest and most significant share in the industry.
- Based on the industry in the market, the agriculture industry projected to be the second-fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to the wide availability and usage of this equipment in almost every type of crop farming.
- Factors such as rising demand for food due to the increasing population and limited natural resources (water & land) have resulted in the advancement of agriculture products and technology. Additionally, the growing consumer demand for pesticide- and herbicide-free items and the ever-increasing requirement to reduce the carbon footprint of traditional agricultural practices projected to drive the agriculture segment.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2410
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Food and Agriculture Products and Technology market based on Industry Type and region:
Industry Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Animal Genetics
- Animal Health
- Aquaculture Products
- Indoor Farming Technology
- Smart Agriculture Technology
- Farm Management Software
- Precision Farming
- Livestock Monitoring
- Smart Greenhouse
- Fish Monitoring
- Pre-Harvest Equipment
- Primary Tillage Equipment
- Secondary Tillage Equipment
- Planting Equipment
- Irrigation Equipment
- Plant Protection Equipment
- Other Equipment
- Grow Lights
- Autonomous Tractors
- Farm Management Software
- Cold Chain
- Refrigerated Storage
- Refrigerated Transport
- Food & Beverages
- Algae Products
- Food Safety Technology
- Traceability Technology
- Food & Beverage Processing Equipment
- Plant-Based Protein Products
- Cultured Meat Products
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; 2016–2026)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Rest of the Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
Browse full report here @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/food-and-agriculture-products-and-technology-market
Objective of Studies:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global Food and Agriculture Products and Technology market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth. To analyze the Food and Agriculture Products and Technology market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, Porte five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, Latin America and Rest of the World.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
Thank you for reading this article. You can also get chapter-wise sections or region-wise report coverage for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
Browse other releases:
Read reports from different publications:
Head of Business Development
Reports And Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com/
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370